By Shahn Majid
Read or Download A Quantum Groups Primer (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Similar group theory books
This moment version is a corrected and prolonged model of the 1st. it's a textbook for college students, in addition to a reference ebook for the operating mathematician, on cohomological issues in quantity conception. In all it's a nearly entire therapy of an unlimited array of important themes in algebraic quantity concept.
This can be the second one quantity in a two-volume set, which supplies an entire self-contained evidence of the type of geometries linked to sporadic easy teams: Petersen and tilde geometries. the second one quantity encompasses a examine of the representations of the geometries into consideration in GF(2)-vector areas in addition to in a few non-abelian teams.
Six prime specialists lecture on a large spectrum of modern effects just about the identify. They current a survey of assorted interactions among illustration concept and harmonic research on semisimple teams and symmetric areas, and bear in mind the concept that of amenability. They extra illustrate how illustration idea is expounded to quantum computing; and masses extra.
The matter of classifying the finite dimensional uncomplicated Lie algebras over fields of attribute p > zero is an extended status one. paintings in this query has been directed via the Kostrikin Shafarevich Conjecture of 1966, which states that over an algebraically closed box of attribute p > five a finite dimensional constrained easy Lie algebra is classical or of Cartan variety.
- Cycle Spaces of Flag Domains: A Complex Geometric Viewpoint: 245 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Symplectic Amalgams (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Abelian Groups, Rings, Modules, and Homological Algebra (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- Topics in the Theory of Group Presentations (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Algebraic Patching (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Punctured Torus Groups and 2-Bridge Knot Groups (I) (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Additional resources for A Quantum Groups Primer (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
A Quantum Groups Primer (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) by Shahn Majid