By Maria Chlouveraki
This quantity bargains an intensive learn of symmetric algebras, protecting issues similar to block thought, illustration conception and Clifford concept. it may possibly additionally function an advent to the Hecke algebras of complicated mirrored image groups.
Read or Download Blocks and Families for Cyclotomic Hecke Algebras (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) PDF
Similar group theory books
This moment version is a corrected and prolonged model of the 1st. it's a textbook for college kids, in addition to a reference booklet for the operating mathematician, on cohomological issues in quantity thought. In all it's a nearly whole remedy of an unlimited array of crucial subject matters in algebraic quantity idea.
This can be the second one quantity in a two-volume set, which supplies an entire self-contained evidence of the class of geometries linked to sporadic uncomplicated teams: Petersen and tilde geometries. the second one quantity encompasses a learn of the representations of the geometries into consideration in GF(2)-vector areas in addition to in a few non-abelian teams.
Six top specialists lecture on a large spectrum of contemporary effects with regards to the name. They current a survey of varied interactions among illustration conception and harmonic research on semisimple teams and symmetric areas, and bear in mind the idea that of amenability. They extra illustrate how illustration conception is said to quantum computing; and masses extra.
The matter of classifying the finite dimensional basic Lie algebras over fields of attribute p > zero is an extended status one. paintings in this query has been directed by means of the Kostrikin Shafarevich Conjecture of 1966, which states that over an algebraically closed box of attribute p > five a finite dimensional constrained basic Lie algebra is classical or of Cartan style.
- Homological Questions in Local Algebra (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Two-Dimensional Conformal Geometry and Vertex Operator Algebras (Progress in Mathematics)
- Conférence Moshé Flato 1999: Quantization, Deformations, and Symmetries Volume II: 2 (Mathematical Physics Studies)
- Projective Duality and Homogeneous Spaces: 133 (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- Linear and Projective Representations of Symmetric Groups (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- Indra's Pearls: The Vision of Felix Klein
Additional info for Blocks and Families for Cyclotomic Hecke Algebras (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Blocks and Families for Cyclotomic Hecke Algebras (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) by Maria Chlouveraki